Re: [tlug] xen and windows

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:38:32 -0700
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephenjturnbull@example.com>

>I think you can do this, but you *will* have to resize Windows
>partitions.  I've never had much success with that.

I'm happy to report that the ntfs3g-resize utility has enabled me in
the last couple of months to readjust partitions (I only use NTFS now
for Windows partitions) several times on dual-boot desktops and
laptops running linux together with MS Windows 2000 Home, 2000
Professional, and XP Home. I admit to trepidation at first, but in 7
changes (some reductions, some increases in size) not a single error
seemed to occur.

YMMV,
  Gernot