Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

Very cool that they have an experimental version of Ekisupaato, I
remember using that on Win95J back in the day.

I guess you must not be under an absolute NDA, or you couldn't have told
us they exist <g> What else are you allowed to say? Such, as GTK+ or
KDE? Or neither? Is it mostly stable and/or mostly feature-complete?

Since I no longer live in Japan I no longer have any need for Ekisupaato,
but this is cool news anyway. If they were to publicly announce working
on a Linux version, I'm sure they'd get a very positive response from
LUGs in Japan. Of course, I guess that cat is kind of out of the bag now
<g>

Jonathan