Re: Channel Capacity [ was: Re: [tlug] NTT Hikari Fiber - Does it "Just Work" with Linux (Kubuntu)?

Keith Bawden さんは書きました:
> What Walsh Codes and CDMA do is allow you to use more channels per
> antenna and then reuse the same channels in relatively close by
> antennas without their being cross talk.

Can you prove them or give me a link?
I can't find the connection between Walsh Codes, CDMA with the questions
 we are talking...

1. Why Walsh Codes, CDMA make channel capacity large?
2. Why Walsh Codes help switching antennas better ( newly forked by you
:D )?