Re: [tlug] Computers as Military Weakness; Copyright and TLUG

David Bernat replied:

> Nobody is claiming ownership of the intellectual property that
> is the article.

about the article that I cited earlier on Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:59:03 -0400:

>    Article #10, "Chinese See Military Dependence On Computers As
>    Weakness" by David Lague of International Herald Tribune.
>    http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/clips/30aug07.doc

At the bottom of:

   http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/08/29/news/cyber.php

is the following:

   Copyright © 2007 the International Herald Tribune All rights reserved

Jim