Re: Gotta Learn Vi . . . . . . (was Re: [tlug] [Newbie] Becoming 'root' in Kubuntu: Use sudo)

David J Iannucci ????????:

I was playing around with a new distro recently (I'm almost certain it
was Sabayon, the new "BE" (business edition) live CD), and was shocked
to find that vim was not available (nor of course vi),
Return it to the sender and say fu :D. I never edit configuration files with emacs -nw.