Re: [tlug] [OT] US Civil War

jep200404 wrote:
CL wrote:

[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rallying
... ummm .... this fits .... how?

It was why my brother was in the South, that led to the "Deliverance" situation.

I caught the number in parentheses and realized the significance _after_ I hit the Send key. At the time, I just shrugged and wrote it off as another public demonstration of my ability to screw up. I am still hung up on the British solution where they write "rally" to mean some sort of public demonstration and "rallye" to mean "car competition" ... sometimes ... mostly in car mags ... and even then, not all the time. Thank you for your understanding ...

--
CL