Re: [tlug] Installing Gentoo - blocked packages

On 17/08/07, Mark Makdad <mark@example.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'll stop at the nomikai to pick up advice as well.

I'll be there tonight, so that is a good idea. There are other
advanced Gentoo users on the list (Edward, Al/Kev, Steve, Stuart L.,
Stu Bouyer, et al.) but I cannot speak to whether they will be at the
nomikai. I suspect that Stuart L. will not be in attendance, unless we
are holding the nomikai near Hyde Park. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh