RE: [tlug] Installing Gentoo - blocked packages

I am not sure what all  you are telling it to do that it is
trying to emerge both, but both packages perform similar
functions.  They both load drivers at startup.  I am not sure
if udev-089 is needed with newer kernels or not.  I can nudge
you in a general direction, but don't know enough to be too
terribly helpful. ^^;  gomenne.

--
Ken