Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

On Aug 8, 2007, at 23:00, Josh Glover wrote:
One thing that has always irritated me about vi is this: why is there
no "replace" equivalent to dw? e.g. I can do something like "27sfoo
bar foobar", but if I want to replace words instead of characters, I
am SOL. Right? Or do vi ninja on this list have a solution to this?

Doesn't "3cw" do it on vi? It works for Vim and passes your "repeat with ." criteria.

--
Jim Tittsler, Gisborne, New Zealand   GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/