Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

Josh Glover さんは書きました:
On 06/08/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <vu-hung@example.com> wrote:

I agree with you; I'm a keyboard junkie and consider the mouse a
necessary evil at best.

I am not so fast in typing but using computers without a mouse is cool.
For what I have to do remotely by ssh'ing to my server, only vim or emacs
are available. That is where I learnt how to live without a mouse.

Anyone playing AOC, Star Craft, CS or using CAD, Photoshop here?
I think with these softwares, a mouse is necessary.
I usually bind ( or use ) all keys with my left hand and mouse with my right hand.