Re: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

On 30/07/07, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> Sure, that's fine with me. I looked around and decided to choose the
> more restrictive options they have. I'll include a link to the
> appropriate license information page.

Thanks!

> But, speaking of putting stuff in the page... Is there a page to put
> stuff in?

I'll send you the template here in a day or two.

> I mean, the vote on the admin list doesn't seem to be getting any more
> action, and it was unanimous for the article going up. Are we good to go?

Seems like it. I am going to ping the thread, letting people know that
they have, say 48 hours to vote or forever hold their peace.

That'll give you time to get the article shoved into the template, and
me time to write it and get it approved.

Sound good?

--
Cheers,
Josh