Re: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

Birkir, TLUG,

Thank you for your comments.

I don't know what Dave plans to use as a license. ...
I seem to recall CC being mentioned in this context with a somewhat positive reaction from Dave.
If you're speaking about me, there might be a mix up with another Dave, as I never said anything one way or the other about licensing of my article.

To be honest, I haven't thought much about copyright. I'm not scared of people stealing and modifying my works and great crimes being committed, the same way I'm not scared of huge disasters and the world coming to an end if tlug.jp had an article that a that was just some guy's viewpoint that hadn't been through 15 months of editing.

I'm actually okay with the default copyright laws, but I could be talked into something more particular if anyone wants to make a case for what copyright is best.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04