Re: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

Josh,

Thanks for responding.
Use a CC licence, please:
http://creativecommons.org/
Sure, that's fine with me. I looked around and decided to choose the more restrictive options they have. I'll include a link to the appropriate license information page.

But, speaking of putting stuff in the page... Is there a page to put stuff in?

I mean, the vote on the admin list doesn't seem to be getting any more action, and it was unanimous for the article going up. Are we good to go?

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04