RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

I am cross posting this because I am guessing that the
conversation is getting to the point where it is better
suited to the admin list, but it was posted to the main
list. :)

Couldn't the disclaimer simply be a part of the template
that we use as part of integrating the article into the
site?  :-)  I mean, if we are going to make it look like
the rest of the site and we want them all to have the
disclaimer, then why not include it in the HTML template?

^_^