RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

:-)  My advice was more general.  I didn't mean to
direct it 100% at him.  I got in a hurry typing. ^_^
:P My emails may need an editorial process at times,
because sometimes I am not super clear with the
Intended audience/context, and other times I am very
clear, but a bit of a jerk. ^^;;