RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

When I enter the Job market, it will be as a foreigner
fresh out of the military (that doesn't do much for
a resume), with a wife to take care of.  :P  I would
rather she not have to pay all the bills so I will need
to find a job rather quickly.  I will start looking about
six months or so out I think. :)

Either way, I would rather get a job that deals with
my OS of choice, but I will take what I can get at the
time.  As you said, sometimes it comes down to a matter
of putting bread on the table.  ^^  I hope things will
go well. :)