Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Erin,

Thank you for your comments.

Dave as always you misinterpret anyones trying to help you become a better * with a attack on your character or workmanship.
"As always"...? Not only do I have no such a pattern, I have not once in this thread said anything to the effect that anyone is "attacking" me in any way. I just don't agree with you, and others, about what you think will make this article succeed.

What I am saying is one simple thing:

There is no evidence that I can see to support anyone's claim that they know better than anyone else about how this article should be presented.

And now I will add this in response to your "scenarios":

That this article could somehow cause "embarrassment" to tlug or myself in any way at all is paranoia based on hubris. Does anyone really believe that an article like this will become the subject of mockery at cocktail parties worldwide should it not succeed? Far more likely that, in the event of failure, no one anyone will notice or care.

I'm willing to take that risk. Not because I'm just throwing shit to see if it will stick. Because I already believe my article to not be shit, and the risks are non-existent.

I would like for our elected officals to wiegh in on the matter and put it to rest.
I'm fine with that.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04