Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On 7/27/2007, "Dave M G" <dave@example.com> wrote:

>I am happy with the basic content and structure of the article, and it
>won't be going through any more "editing cycles". Either it's basically
>okay to host it on TLUG, or it isn't. I don't know if I can be any more
>clear about it than that.

OK. Then it's not OK to host it on TLUG. I apologize if that sounds
harsh, I don't mean it to be, but I have to speak forthrightly here,
since we're at the point where an up or down vote has to be taken. I
think well of you and of your contributions to TLUG. However, it reads
like a first or second draft, and it's far too far from being ready for
prime time. I recommend setting a page on blogspot, myspace, or
something and hosting it there, if you don't feel like turning it into
a finished product.

Lest anyone challenge me on not putting my money where my mouth is, yes,
I do volunteer to edit if you change your mind.

Best,

Jonathan