Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Jonathan, Nguyen, Stephen, Jonathan, Josh, and... um... did I miss anyone? You too.

Thank you all for your time and interest.

I don't want to go into too much detail so as not to repeat myself too much.

I am happy with the basic content and structure of the article, and it won't be going through any more "editing cycles". Either it's basically okay to host it on TLUG, or it isn't. I don't know if I can be any more clear about it than that.

That said, I will format it a little and that may include some subheadings and other ways to break it up a little. But these will be visual and formatting considerations, not content.

Josh, as far as formatting goes, the format of this page:
http://www.tlug.jp/list.html
... looks fine. Is that page dynamically generated in some way? If not, I'll just take the HTML and put my article into it. That way I can play with the formatting a bit within the end context.

I think "jep200404@example.com" asked a very pertinent question, which is "who is this article aimed at?". I have an answer to that, but it's almost another article. I'll think about it a bit and answer later.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04