Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Jonathan,

Jonathan said:
OK. Then it's not OK to host it on TLUG.
Erin said:
"take your ball and go home"
Sorry, but even though you guys qualify your statements to be polite, I find your stance of being the self appointed "editorial standards" committee a little disappointing.

It's one thing to object on ground of not wanting TLUG as a group to take a stance on an issue.

But objecting on terms of writing quality is quite aloof for a group and a site that up to now, so far as I know, has no editorial content to stand as a prior example. *Everybody* thinks they write better than everyone else, so I just can't take at face value your claims that you know better than I what stands as "quality".

I guess the question is now whether or not the decision has to be unanimous. Or can there be a vote.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04