Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Dave M G さんは書きました:
TLUG,

Josh has placed my article on the TLUG web site. It should be invisible to robots, but you can read it:

http://tlug.jp/tmp/dave-mg.html

I will be brief,

- You need a title, abstract and a conlucsion.
- Split your article into parts.
- Shorten the story of your GF as a study case and Hyundai example.

If I were you, I will cut 70% of text.
Just think of if one should have time to read 10 A4 pages - I don't.

IMO, your aritcle can be split into 3 parts:

1. Price vs Windows.
2. User interface ( cmd ) of Linux and how its prevent Linux from spreading.
3. Pirated softwares and its influences.

BR,

VH