Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:23:32 +0900
- From: CL <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
- References: <46A6130A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20061023 Thunderbird/22.214.171.124 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666
Josh Glover wrote:On 24/07/07, Dave M G <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Failing approval at Linux.com, which is where I'm at now, another idea was to post it somewhere on tlug.jp, and then hopefully gain attention for the article by submitting it to Digg, Slashdot, StumbleUpon, and similar places.
I'm not sure how TLUG goes about making decisions, so let me know if this is something the group is interested in, and how to go about it.
Well, the first step is to post the article at a temporary URL so that the members have a chance to review it and make sure it is something that everyone agrees should be hosted on tlug.jp (I seriously doubt this will be a problem).
Maybe not the right place to mention but here goes:
There is also discussion going on among the TPC execs about getting it up on TokyoPC.org where it can be picked up by APCUG servers. If there is some way to cooperate on this, let us know. The point man will probably be Ken Cotton as he was the guy who inspired Dave to write the article in the first place ... and since Dave is to blame for Ken staying up late to get a working dual-boot on his laptop.
- Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
- From: Dave M G
- [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
- From: Josh Glover
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [C&C] The Advantage of 8-Track Tapes . . . . . (was: Re: [tlug] [C&C] AAC is lossy, FLAC is lossless)
- Next by Date: RE: [tlug] [C&C] AAC is lossy, FLAC is lossless
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links