RE: [tlug] [C&C] AAC is lossy, FLAC is lossless

To be honest, 8-tracks had better sound quality when they
were new than the cassette tapes that replaced them.  They
were designed to withstand wear better also.  Luckily when
CD's came out, they actually had better quality than what
they replaced. ^_^