RE: [C&C] The Advantage of 8-Track Tapes . . . . . (was: Re: [tlug][C&C] AAC is lossy, FLAC is lossless)

You know, this conversation isn't making me feel any younger. :P
^-^
I will admit that my 8-track collection was inheritted from
my mother, but I am still old enough to have had fully functional
equipment as a kid. :)