Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:03:59 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Sure.  That's a cool advantage of your solution.  I might adopt it for
> my home net, time permitting.  But I don't really have that much
> trouble with ads

I agree that it probably isn't worth it just to kill ads. The only reason I
set things up that way is because I run a home-brew DNSBL so I already have
the nameserver up and running. Adding the null zones for ad-infested
domains was merely a little extra (30 seconds...) work.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
 massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
 source of mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect
 it."
                      -- Gene "spaf" Spafford (1992)