Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

Josh Glover writes:

 > Glasgow Kiss

Not Zidane Zinger? <duck />

Good story!

 > Any Poms care to comment? I used to listen to a lot of Chris Waddle in
 > EA's FIFA games, until they decided that US gamers would rather here
 > US announcers

I have to say that, as bad as 'Murkin announcers can be, though, the
camera work and direction is world-class, no matter what the sport is.

 > > but the overlay ads on Wired are just *way* offensive.
 >
 > I did not see those. Are you running AdBlock Plus and the various
 > filtersets?

No.  Never felt the need until today.  Must be your low taste in
surfing, bloke.