Re: [tlug] Re: WWWJDIC backdoor issue

On 6/19/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
<jmglov@example.com> wrote:

I bought Edward Middleton a Bud (his fault; I asked him what
he wanted and he answered, "surprise me" or some such), then inflicted
a second one on myself and everybody else sitting around.

I was standing there talking to Edward at the time, and as Josh walked purposely towards the bar, Edward looked at his speeding-away back and said "I think I might regret saying that..."

A few minutes later, back came Josh with the toxic bottle of Bud,
proclaiming "The King of Beers!" and I thought "I'm glad I asked for
Anchor Steam!", as I observed Eward take the bottle like a man
condemned to drink poison.

Lyle