Re: DOS/Mac/Unix Newlines . . . . . . . . (Re: [tlug] More joy with MMM Mode in XEmacs)

On 19/06/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

How big are these Mason jars of yours?  If they're the single serving
size, maybe you can live with O(n^2) behavior (you do count Hz by the
giga, right?)  With proof-of-concept working for 5KB files, maybe
Amazon would hire me to boost your productivity when you graduate to
the gallon size. ;-)

A large jar is on the order of a couple hundred lines.

Amazon would surely hire you, just not in Japan, 'cuz we have no openings here.

--
Cheers,
Josh