Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use

Josh Glover writes:

 > > http://www.cybercrea.net/beauty/ther_050127_01.htm
 >
 > Reading this made me cringe.
 >
 > I'm sorry, I just don't see how it is communicating something
 > different than the が version, and it just sounds so... wrong.

I agree about it "sounding" wrong, but then I'm a gaijin.  You should
remember that 好く is a real transitive verb, and especially in the
idiomatic context of 男好き, 男を好く pretty clearly sanctioned by the
dictionary.  So it's 好きな that is 例外, if anything.

Anybody who names a blog 美女セラピー is a bit hard to take seriously,
of course.

Not-above-abusing-the-"pompous-perfect"-tense-myself-ly y'rs,