Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use

Josh Glover wrote:
On 14/06/07, Brett Robson <tlug@example.com> wrote:

ãããåãããã is correct though isn't it?

Unless this is an inside joke that I am missing, then no, this is not correct.

Though as this thread has revealed, some native speakers do in fact
(mis-)use it like this.

No not a joke, I've been told this is correct by native speakers.

I'm not an expert on English so I'm not going to hold my Japanese friends to higher standards than they can expect from me!

Brett