Re: [tlug] *Small* NAT/DMZ/LAN h/w suggestions?

I've been using an NSLU2 with Debian for some time (I have it here in
Tokyo). I has a built-in ethernet and you can buy one more cheap USB
ethernet adapter in Akihabara. I've been running it with the root fs on
a 1GB usb stick.

I have used the NSLU2 as well, but only with the stock ROM image. They are a pretty nifty little NAS box, and make great file servers for small groups. However, I'm not sure I would use one as a router. USB network adapters have been, in my limited experience, pretty flaky.

Regards, Keith