Re: RE : Re: [tlug] Small footprint Linux distribution without a GUI

On 5/16/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

Nope. They're completely unrelated things. For sharing the same read-only files across a half dozen different systems, you have to have the networking part, and you've got no need at all for the union part.

I`m not quite convinced. I`ll continue to study the idea.

I came across npfs (http://swik.net/npfs) and v9fs
(http://swik.net/v9fs). The ideas seem promising. Thanks to Stephen
for his earlier reference and Google Advanced Search.

Cheers,
Jed