Re: [tlug] Need module dependence mapper

I have been using the program for two years and have not had big stability
problems with it, but I only use the graphical features of the program, so
perhaps I am just not hitting the unstable code.  I just checked,
and "improved stability" is first on the list for the latest release in the
changelog.

BTW, thanks for those SourceNav and GraphViz links!  I remember seeing that
Windows/Linux security article and wondering how the author created those
graphs.

Cheers, 1331

2007-05-16 (水曜日) 16:47、Zev Blut さんは書きました: