Re: [tlug] Need module dependence mapper

Zev Blut wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2007 13:14:51 +0900, <tlug@example.com> wrote:
>
>> http://uml.sourceforge.net/index.php
>>
>> If you are unable to find a tool that meets your requirements,
>> Umbrello may be useful in creating your diagrams by hand.
>> Note that it is a KDE application; if you do not run KDE,
>> however, I am pretty sure that you can find it on a Knoppix
>> LiveDVD.
>
> For UML tools I find Umbrello to best the easiest and least in my way
> to use. Unfortunately, it is not very stable. Has that improved in
> the more recent versions?
>

> Zev

I have recently used Umbrello and I found it to work, but was one of
those things were you had to massage it gently or it might crash. In
particular, if you move some of the blocks around too much or just the
right way, it would crash and or freeze. I actually found it more useful
after the fact. Once completed with my programing assignment (online
Java class) I used it to import all my classes and generate the UML graphs.

Pat