Re: [tlug] Need module dependence mapper

Marcelo,

I do not know of any tools that can generate software diagrams
for C code, but you may want to check out Umbrello, which has
code import functionality for a number of object-oriented
languages.

http://uml.sourceforge.net/index.php

If you are unable to find a tool that meets your requirements,
Umbrello may be useful in creating your diagrams by hand.
Note that it is a KDE application; if you do not run KDE,
however, I am pretty sure that you can find it on a Knoppix
LiveDVD.

Regards, 1331