[tlug] sorry

Hello all,
it's already long time since i were in Japan.
i'm sorry that i didn't reply and participate more, i
know i should
i'm sorry
i'm confused to ask your help today, sorry

lately my girlfriend that still stay in japan felt the
need of buying a new pc. Her once is getting to be
really old. she'll do soon an art school, and loves to
draw and create.
She heard that most designers works with mac
computers, and with photoshop.
she heard too a little about the core duo technology,
that it's powerful and make computer be faster than
another, but i guess she don't know more about than
the name.
I know that mac is expensive, but i really don't know
more about mac products, i'm totally noobs in this
world.

i would know more about it,(if possible) but i don't
know where begin

i'd like too to can say her this one or this other one
in such shop is cheaper and better than another (but
with understanding what i talk about)

i would like too to know your meaning about this all,
mac products in general and wich one of those all
could better suit to her needs

small summerise:
her needs:
-mac with core 2 duo technology (or kind of this)
-photoshop
-internet (of course with IM software)
-as cheapest as possible
-tokyo location

i thank you for reading this mail.
i hope you'll be willing to help me, and i thank you
much for this.

chris