Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] NFS versus boot order
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:35:34 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] NFS versus boot order
- References: <462984F4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Curt Sampson writes: > Or amd, if it's available for Linux. (It's the traditional BSD solution, > and lets you perform some pretty nice tricks.) It's available but deprecated, and the most recent Linux HOWTO that I found left it at a mention of the deprecation. That doesn't mean deprecation is appropriate, but it does mean Dave would have to do extra brain work over and above simply following the bouncing ball. So autofs is the path of least resistance here.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] An instructional target of opportunity?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Hosed my home directory
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] NFS versus boot order
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] NFS versus boot order
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links