Re: [tlug] Re: Why the shirts? Why TLUG? (About groklaw)

On 4/24/07, Fredric Fredricson <Fredric.Fredricson@example.com> wrote:

And right you are. AFAIK SCO Group will loose big time against both
IBM and Novell (the RedHat case is on stay pending the Novell and/or
IBM case but after Novell and IBM I guess there is not much SCO Group
left to fight it).
And I dare say that the people on groklaw where the first to know and
understand why (not that this matters much but....).
But the case is not over yet and what groklaw cover is exactly the legal
maneuvering. Some may find this boring but groklawians don't.
When I first joined groklaw it was to see if there was any merit to
SCO:s case. I soon found out that there wasn't but I have stayed because
reading the legal documents with PJ:s insightful comments is such a joy.

I wonder how difficult it would be to create a working model to predict a likely outcome. Any real or backyard mathematicians, computer scientists (or game theorists even) here for comment? :)

--Uva