Re: [tlug] OT:dual core CPUs

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:37:38 +0900, "Keith Bawden" <keith@example.com>
wrote:

> Amstrad CPC 464 and then the Amstrad CPC 6128 were my pride and joy
> of the day.

And the CPC6128 was a perfect example of using a paging system to cram
nore than 64KB of RAM into a system with a 16-bit address bus!

The biggest problem with those babies was the drive belt in the 3"
floppy disk drive. Those things used to wear out fairly quickl,
obviously causing malfunctions in the disk drives. I repaired quite a
few of those.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Cat, n: