Re: [tlug] MythTV Workshop

Al, Curt, TLUG,

I don't know about presentation, but I'm up for being a part of some kind of MythTV workshop.

I've been really enjoying my MythTV on Ubuntu, and in the next couple of weeks will be taking an old computer off a friend and turning it into a dedicated media device. I'm thinking of using Linux MCE.

So bottom line, if I can help in some way, I'd be up for being a part of it.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn