Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop?
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:38:30 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop?
- References: <WPViy1L3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.NEB.email@example.com>
Curt Sampson writes: > But can someone explain how this obscure secret that you're unlikely > ever to discover unless told by a person or help file is more > user-friendly, especially to beginners, than just having a second > button? Nobody said the tricks to emulate more user-unfriendly interfaces were user-friendly, just that they don't miss extra buttons when using the Mac. The single button is Aqua's way of telling you (as an app designer) that whenever you think your users need more than one button, you're wrong. IMHO, that's worth the minor annoyance to XonX users (like me) of having to find a gesture to express what they're used to doing with 2d and 3d buttons.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop? SOLVED
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] running exim4 as alternate user (solved, kindof)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux-compatible Mac laptop?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links