Re: [tlug] OT: Mailing List Recommendations

On 4/11/07, Greg Thomson <gregt@example.com> wrote:

This works well when their are a few recipients. However any more than the
5 address per message limit her keitai imposes becomes tedious. Currently
one group has 20 members - this requires the same message to be sent 4
times.

I may be wrong, but I believe there's an option in your wife's cell phone that disables address restriction (ON by default). At least I can unlock it on my Sanyo A5514SA from au/KDDI.