Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:58:23 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- References: <20070403033019.GB3435@example.com> <20070404083350.GA2716@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Godwin Stewart writes: > On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:06:37 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull" > <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > > > Remember, in the case of Microsoft it's "now *this* can't be explained > > by stupidity, so it must be a deliberate hostile act." > > s/deliberate hostile act/feature/ YOW! Now if ONLY I can GET that into THE XEmacs Policy MANUAL! Definitely one for the .sig file!
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Feisty Upgrade, USB issues and other oddities
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Networking two Linux computers harder than Linux to Windows?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links