Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:30:20 +0900
- From: "Michael(tm) Smith" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
I have a problem with the clock of a Linux VM that I'm running as a guest OS under Parallels on a MacBook. While the clock in OSX on the machine always displays the time accurately, the clock on the Linux VM, aftter being set to the accurate time at startup, runs slowly -- losing a secord or two every few minutes. Any suggestions for how I can troubleshoot what exactly the problem is and/or some (automated) workaround I can use to correct the clock (other than manually running hwclock or whatever at periodic intervals)? --Mike
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Serious clock wrongness
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links