Re: [tlug] [OT] How is Akanbe expressed in English?

On 4/2/07, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
Warren mentioned that one--he called it moose ears or moose horns--I
don't remember it having a name, though I do remember doing it--hrrm, I
think it was yesterday, as my wife walked away, after an argument.  :)

Ha-ha! Thanks! Actually... I have definitely used that as an adult, but I was too afraid to say so in case I was the only one!

Lyle