Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:25:47 +0200
- From: Godwin Stewart <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- References: <20070329090009.GK3981@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070329114843.GL3981@example.com> <460BAF7A.email@example.com> <20070330070435.GM3981@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <460FD438.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:11:12 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com> wrote: > IOW, you need to know what you're doing and plan ahead, which is > precisely what the "everything in /" crowd wants to avoid, no? True, but then again most hardware nowadays meets the requirements. And adding "speed=8" or whatever to the command line isn't exactly rocket science. -- G. Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org Television -- a medium. So called because it is neither rare nor well done. -- Ernie Kovacs
Description: PGP signature
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] how filesystem works?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links