Re: [tlug] USB connection to scanner lost

Scott,

Thanks for replying.

Hopefully, an Ubuntu user will fill in the blanks here.

Yes, hopefully.

I just went on a search through the net and on my own computer for files related to the scanner in /dev, and also .conf files related to my Canon scanner in various /sane directories.

But I'm still essentially shooting in the dark here, and haven't come up with anything that has effected any change for the better.

Anyone got a tip that can nudge me in the right direction...?

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft