Re: [tlug] Re: About Japanese input systems

At Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:25:57 +0900,
Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
> UIM:香誠食
> ことえり:科が分けん

It is funny. Some people say, "Anthy is better than MS-IME", however
Yusuke TABATA, the author of Anthy sais "It is overestimation."

At least, Anthy is better than Kotoeri, I think. I'll tell it to him.

BTW, Japan Linux Conference 2007 will hold in AIST Tokyo Waterfront,
Thursday, September 13th to Friday, September 14th.

Call for Paper is already available.
http://lc.linux.or.jp/lc2007/cfp.html (written in Japanese)

Does anyone submit a paper for it? :-) If you win the Japan Linux
Conferene Award, you can get 200,000 yen.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@??