Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Re: About Japanese input systems
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:09:21 +0900
- From: "Conor McTernan" <conormcternan@??>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Re: About Japanese input systems
- References: <45E2E9FA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2/27/07, Wataru Tenga <wtenga@??> wrote:[cross-posted to honyaku-linux and tlug groups]
Anyway, I highly recommend this magazine to anyone in Japan who has a keen interest in the various Japanese input systems available for Linux. Interestingly, I have found no mention at all about ATOK, Just Systems' proprietary system.
Does anybody have any experience with ATOK? I've been running SCIM-ANTHY in my office and the Japanese users are not satisfied with the quality of the kanji predection.
I noticed in the archive that somebody recommended SCIM-PRIME, but I've been unable to successfully install it on system (we're running Centos 4).
I'd be more than willing to shell out some cash for ATOK, provided it's comparable to the MS IME or better than Anthy.
- Re: [tlug] Re: About Japanese input systems
- From: Wataru Tenga
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] network losing connection
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: About Japanese input systems
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links