Re: [tlug] KDDI cellphones and encoding

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Scott Robbins wrote:

I suppose he could run it through iconv, but it seems a lot of work.
(I tried playing with that briefly too, but it seems I'd have to do
iconv > textfile then read the textfile.) :)

Well, Pine will do some automatic conversions to help you out. Though as a long-time Pine user, I'm not really sure I'd suggest going down that road at this point....

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@??>        +81 90 7737 2974